Allergies and dietary requirements
We ask that you let us know about any allergies or dietary requirements when booking. If you have any specific requests, please let us know as soon as possible so that we can cater for your needs.Animals
Unfortunately we cannot allow dogs into the guesthouse or dining room.
Dogs are welcome on the grounds of the farm but as a working farm with livestock kept throughout the year, at certain times of year when the sheep are due to lamb dogs will have to be kept on leads. We allow our chickens to roam free and we please ask that your dog is kept under control.
Coombeshead Farm accepts no responsibility for loss or damage of property, vehicles or vehicle contents belonging to guests during their occupancy.Payment Policy
In order to confirm a reservation we ask for the full payment for your stay. Payment can be done over the phone or via the website. We accept all major credit and debit cards, including American Express.Cancellation Policy
We understand that there may be occasions where you need to cancel your booking. Cancellations made over a month in advance of your reservation will receive a full refund. Cancellations made two to four weeks in advance of your reservation will receive 50% refund. Any cancellations made any less than two weeks before your reservation will not be refunded. We strongly advise that you have travel insurance.
We gather and use certain information about individuals who use this website. We use this information to provide products and services, to enable certain website functions, to better understand how visitors use this website, and to present timely and relevant information to visitors.
We may collect the following information:
• Website usage data
• Information about individual visitors such as your IP address and details of your browser and device
Data you send to us via this website
This website may collect the following information via its contact, newsletter form and bookings.
• Your name
• Your contact information including email address
• Other written information related to your preferences that you provide
How we use this data
Collecting this data helps us to understand what you are looking for from the company and to improve our products and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
• For our own internal records
• To improve our products and services
• To contact you in response to a specific enquiry
• To customise the website for you
• To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you
• To contact you via email or telephone for market research purposes
We will not share your personal information with or sell it to third-party marketers.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Cookies and how we use them
A cookie is a small file stored on your computer or device, which enables our website to identify your computer or device as you view our website pages. Cookies allow websites to store your preferences and track how websites are used.
• Record website usage data
• Identify whether you are signed into our website
• Test content on our website
• Store information about your preferences
• Recognise when you return to our website